Future Leaders Training 2023
March 14, 2023 @ 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Now your employees can attend the workshops from any convenient location without traveling!
The Future Leaders Program is ideal for both new or seasoned employees as well as employees who will become leaders in the next 1-5 years. This program is focused on building self-awareness about an individual’s preferences and style, and how that impacts their leadership and team. By understanding oneself, an individual can lead more purposefully and effectively. There are three assessments in this program: Myers-Briggs (personality type), Emotional Intelligence, and StrengthsFinder.
Leadership requires the ability to understand oneself as well as the needs of others and recognize how our behaviors and preferences impact those we lead. This program is designed to build self-awareness, self-reflection, and confidence as employees prepare for management and leadership roles. Participants who are already leaders will gain a deeper understanding of how they can create team cohesion and results through a modern leadership style.
Participants will leave this program with a deeper understanding of their strengths and development opportunities, and the impact their style has on others so they can lead in a way that cultivates compassion, empathy, peak performance, and results.
Participants will attend 7 VIRTUAL meetings through Zoom from 12:00pm – 3:00pm ET
Session Dates & Topics:
- March 14, 2023 – Session #1: Principles of Modern Leadership
- March 28, 2023 – Session #2: Leading through Strengths
- April 4, 2023 – Session #3: MBTI: Understanding Preferences and Styles
- April 18, 2023 – Session #4: Values & Crafting Your Leadership Brand
- May 2, 2023 – Session #5: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- May 16, 2023 – Session #6: Managing & Influencing Key Relationships
- May 30, 2023 – Session #7: Traits and Habits of Highly Successful Leaders