Covid-19 disrupted the manufacturing industry and was critical to many companies’ fast-tracked adoption of digital transformation. Although many innovations rolled out pre-pandemic, adoption was slow. The pandemic gave us a legacy of accelerated digital transformation adoption and is considered the biggest driver of digital transformation in recent times. Manufacturers were forced to make considerable investments to adapt their operations to the new normal to retain market share.
- Small Business Cybersecurity Resilience in Maryland (“SCRIM”) Program (Live Date 8/17/2023 – 9/24/2023) Only a few LEFT!!
- Governor Moore Announces Second Round of Funding for Maryland Manufacturing 4.0 Program
- Three Tax Credit Opportunities for Manufacturers Under the Inflation Reduction Act
- Fall 2023 Lean Facilitator Certification Program
- How Manufacturers Can Thrive With Digital Transformation