The Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for a variety of administrative functions related to recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, performance management, payroll, and wellness event planning. This position works closely with the HR Manager and the ideal candidate would be passionate about human resources and the employees that we serve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Take the lead on sourcing and qualifying candidates to effectively fill vacant positions across all three locations (MD, NC and CT)
- Work with hiring managers and staffing partners to schedule interviews for potential temp-to-hire and direct hire candidates.
- Partner closely with candidates, and staffing partners when applicable, during the pre-employment process
- Perform all aspects of the new hire onboarding process including, but not limited to, enrollment in payroll, benefits, and ERP systems
- Serve as the first point of contact for routine employee questions
- Maintain current HR electronic files and database information
- Develop and foster relationships with managers and employees to become a trusted partner
- Assist with planning and execution of all HR sponsored events to support employee wellness and morale
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Alternate payroll processing responsibilities with HR Manager
- Review employee time entries for accuracy and assist with PTO requests, as needed
- Respond to unemployment claims and employment verification requests
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshop, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and/or participating in professional societies
- Other duties and projects as assigned
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.