Website Radiometric Services & Instruments
Build electro-mechanical assemblies using a variety of tools and equipment according to specifications in a manufacturing environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities
*Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately
*Use of hand tools including wire cutters, screwdrivers, wrenches, electric drill, tap and dies, jig saw, hole punches, pneumatic tools etc.
*Perform a variety of manual assembly tasks for circuit boards, cables, sub-assemblies and wiring of cabinets
*Performing soldering on PCB’s and cable assemblies, SMT soldering experience required
*Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
*Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
*Must be able to use mechanical measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers
*Maintain a clean and safe work area
· High School Diploma or GED
· 1-2 years electro-mechanical assembly experience preferred
· Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
· Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
· Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
· High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
Physical demands and abilities
· Ability to lift and carry 50+lbs on a daily basis
· Possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
To apply for this job please visit rsi-xray.com.