This year is proving to be momentous for U.S. semiconductor manufacturing. During a global chip shortage and record inflation, U.S. President Biden signed into effect the CHIPS and Science Act, the greatest boon to U.S. semiconductor manufacturing in history, with $52 billion in subsidies for chip manufacturers to build fabrication plants in the U.S.
- Small Business Cybersecurity Resilience in Maryland (“SCRIM”) Program (Live Date 8/17/2023 – 9/24/2023) Only a few LEFT!!
- Governor Moore Announces Second Round of Funding for Maryland Manufacturing 4.0 Program
- Three Tax Credit Opportunities for Manufacturers Under the Inflation Reduction Act
- Fall 2023 Lean Facilitator Certification Program
- How Manufacturers Can Thrive With Digital Transformation