- This event has passed.
Building Bridges to Global Markets
July 28, 2022 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Building Bridges to Global Markets is a first-of-its-kind event series organized
by the U.S. Commercial Service, as part of our Global Diversity Export
Initiative. Designed to connect SMEs in underserved communities with global
business opportunities, events will be taking place in major cities throughout
the U.S., including Baltimore, Maryland!
About the Event
Building Bridges to Global Markets brings no-cost, in-person exporting
expertise to your community. Addressing issues most common to diverse
businesses seeking international sales expansion, this event will introduce
reliable contacts, accurate information, and ready-to-use resources that will
place you firmly on the road to exporting success.
• Trade finance & access to capital
• Exporting essentials and available resources
• Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to meet individually with trade experts.
• Arun Venkataraman, Director General & Assistant Secretary
U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service, U.S. Dept. of Commerce
• Jimmy H. Rhee, Special Secretary
Governor’s Office of Small, Minority, & Women Business Affairs